If you would like to apply for a fall, spring or summer internship (~10 hours/week), please
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a 2 minute video statement on your background, why you would be a good fit for the role and your biggest accomplishment.
- Check out this 4 minute video to hear from our Summer 2021 intern, Thomas on his experience at Life Changing Capital.
- Finding vendors to complete CapEx projects and special initiatives
- Visiting properties and participating on weekly management calls (you don’t have to be local to Houston but it’s a nice field trip to visit properties)
- Analyzing data so we can more tightly manage our business
- Conducting fundamental research and sourcing deals
- Increasing social media presence to generate leasing traffic and investor leads
- Humble and hungry
- Proficient with Excel and social media campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills
Life Changing Capital, is a Houston, TX based commercial real estate private equity firm that is a general partner in over $60 MM of assets and a limited partner in 3,195 units. I led internship programs at Credit Suisse, a prestigious Wall Street firm and will provide training, teaching and support.