If you would like to apply for a fall, spring or summer internship (~10 hours/week),
1. Send a resume to email@example.com
2. Provide a 2 minute video statement on your background, why you would be a good fit for the role and your biggest accomplishment.
Check out this 4 minute video to hear from our Summer 2021 intern, Thomas on his experience at Life Changing Capital.
Sample Projects1. Finding vendors to complete CapEx projects and special initiatives
2. Visiting properties and participating on weekly management calls (you don’t have to be local to Houston but it’s a nice field trip to visit properties)
3. Analyzing data so we can more tightly manage our business
4. Conducting fundamental research and sourcing deals
5. Increasing social media presence to generate leasing traffic and investor leads
1. Humble and hungry
2. Proficient with Excel and social media campaigns
3. Strong interpersonal skills
Life Changing Capital, is a Houston, TX based commercial real estate private equity firm that is a general partner in over $60 MM of assets and a limited partner in 3,195 units. I led internship programs at Credit Suisse, a prestigious Wall Street firm and will provide training, teaching and support.